AZURCASINO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is your responsibility to know these terms and conditions, and to check them regularly. By making a deposit and playing any game on AzurCasino, it is understood that you accept these terms and conditions. AzurCasino reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions take effect as soon as they are published on this page, but may not be retroactively applied to affect bonuses and promotions.
- You must open an AzurCasino account before being able to play any of our real money games.
- You may have a maximum of one (1) account.
- One account is allowed per person and one IP address. Should it occur that multiple players wish to open individual accounts from a shared computer environment, it is strongly suggested that they contact Player Support to avoid the inevitability of complications caused by our security system.
- Multi-accounting (more than one account per person) is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate cancellation of those accounts.
- Player Support monitors all requested deposit limits, and blocks further depositing when the limit has been reached. Player Support cannot prevent the single deposit of an amount that exceeds the desired deposit limit.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to open an AzurCasino account.
- People from the following countries and regions may not open an account with AzurCasino: United States of America; USA minor outlying islands; US Virgin Islands; Greece; United Kingdom, and; Ivory Coast.
You are entitled to generous bonuses in accordance to rules and requirements stipulated in the various promotions AzurCasino has on offer. Cashing in on such bonuses (money, free spins, etc.) can only be done in accordance with rules variously known as “play-through”, “wagering requirements”, “rollover” or any other such term, depending on the game or promotion.
- These benefits are dependent on the game, game type, or other action (i.e. Refer a Friend) and become available to you according to the rules specified in each promotion.
- Bonus earning requirements vary from game to game.
- Bonus opportunities remain active until requirements are met, unless there is a specific time frame (i.e. weekends, Tuesdays).
- Bonus terms and conditions apply to the entire gaming account including, but not limited to, any funds not yet withdrawn from the account.
- Participation in a bonus promotion must be verified by email. This may be done by clicking on a link in the promotional email or by sending an email to Player Support.
- In the event of any doubt, you should contact Player Support for verification of bonus regulations and promotion details.
- Go to AzurCasino Bonus Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Once you have opened your AzurCasino account, you can begin to make deposits in order to place wagers.
- To make a deposit, go to the Banking page, choose your method of payment, and follow the instructions.
- Deposits via valid and accepted credit cards, pre-paid cards, and e-wallets are accepted instantly.
- Deposits via wire transfer are dependent on the bank used, and are applied to your account upon receipt.
- Wire transfer deposits must include your Username and the name of the casino, AzurCasino.
- All AzurCasino accounts may be subject to verification of player age, individual authenticity, payment, adherence to any AzurCasino regulation, etc.
- Withdrawal of funds from an account requires copies of the following documents:
- Personal ID (passport, driver’s permit, or other official identification)
- A utility bill with name and address no more than 2 months old, that matches the name and address in your AzurCasino account (phone, gas, hydro, water)
- Copy of credit card (front and back) used to deposit funds
- Alternate forms of identification and payment may be authorized by requesting, completing, and submitting the appropriate form. Please contact Player Support.
- All personal documents required to register an account with AzurCasino must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A deposit must be wagered a minimum of one (1) time before any part or all of the balance is withdrawn.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is € 20, unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of a particular AzurCasino promotion.
- The maximum withdrawal amount is € 2000 per week and € 5000 per month, unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of a particular AzurCasino promotion. Exceptions may additionally be made for players with VIP status.
- AzurCasino may take up to two (2) business days to process a withdrawal after all required account verification documents are received, analyzed, and confirmed.
- Withdrawals are paid into the mode of payment from which the deposit was originally made.
- When a deposit method, for whatever reason, does not support the acceptance of a refund, the withdrawal may only be paid through a method previously used to make a deposit to the player’s AzurCasino account.
- AzurCasino’s Cashier reserves the right to choose the method of withdrawal payment, even if it is not the method requested by the player.
- Withdrawal requests to non-refundable credit cards will be issued to an e-wallet of the player’s choice, or by wire transfer or bank draft. Processing fees are the player’s responsibility.
- Players who make deposits with credit cards that have 3D secure technology (i.e. Verified by Visa, MasterCard Secure Code) do not require document verification until their total withdrawal amount reaches € 1,000.
- When withdrawal is limited by the terms and conditions of a promotion, any balance over the maximum allowance will be removed from the account after the withdrawal is paid out.
- In the event a player tries to withdraw a deposit before wagering is completed, the bonus sought and any winnings derived from it are forfeited.
- AzurCasino reserves the right to refuse or withhold any bonus amounts or winnings. This will certainly be the case if the deposited funds are cancelled or denied by the payment service.
AZURCASINO BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is your responsibility to know and understand these general bonus terms and conditions before participating in any AzurCasino promotion. Participation in any AzurCasino promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- While bonuses are in play, these bonus terms and conditions apply to a player’s whole account.
- An individual player (individual, account, IP address, computer) may claim a maximum of one (1) bonus per promotional offer. Any violation will result in closing of an unauthorized account and confiscation of its funds.
- The minimum deposit required to qualify for a bonus is € 20, unless otherwise stated in a specific promotion.
- When a deposit qualifies for a bonus, the deposit amount is placed in the player's cash balance and the bonus amount is placed in the player's bonus balance.
- When a player plays from the bonus balance, the real money is used first, followed by the bonus money.
- Automatic bonuses such as the first deposit bonus are subject to a wagering requirement of twenty (20) times the bonus amount and deposit amount before the bonus balance becomes real money (unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions of a particular AzurCasino promotion). Manual bonuses such as the second and third deposit bonuses are subject to a wagering requirement of (40) times the bonus amount, unless otherwise stated in a specific promotion.
- When wagering requirements are completed with positive results, the bonus balance with winnings becomes real money and will be transferred to the player’s main account wallet.
- If the player loses the entire deposit and bonus in the bonus balance prior to fulfillment of the wagering requirements, any remaining wagering requirements are waived.
- You are not eligible for a reload bonus if you have a withdrawal pending.
- The minimum cashable amount for a 100% (or greater) match bonus is equal to the total of the deposit plus the bonus, once wagering requirements have been met. Example: A deposit of € 20 earning a bonus of € 20 has a minimum cashable amount of € 40.
- Games and game types contribute differently toward fulfillment of wagering requirements. Slots contribute 100%. Video poker games contribute 20% and table games contribute 5%. Other games such as live casino games do not contribute toward wagering requirements.
- Any bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (slots, video poker) and all low-risk bets (i.e. betting on both even and odd in roulette) do not count towards wagering requirement fulfillment.
- Any attempts to abuse bonuses for improper or unauthorized monetary gain may result in sanctions up to, and including, account suspension or cancellation..
- You have the right to play at AzurCasino without bonuses. If you do not wish to be eligible for bonuses, please contact Player Support before you begin play and request the removal of your Welcome Bonus and disabling of future bonus opportunities.
- AzurCasino reserves the right to bar a player from receiving bonuses or promotional advantages at any time. Players’ betting patterns and activity are subject to constant monitoring.
- AzurCasino reserves the right to add, remove, or amend bonus and promotion details and terms and conditions. In the event of such changes, the date of the last updated version will appear at the bottom of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English-language version and any other languages used on the AzurCasino web site, the English-language version will prevail in all cases.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision taken by management of AzurCasino will be final.
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact Player Support by email or live chat.
- When a player has an active cash bonus (such as Welcome or Welcome Back, etc.), this bonus must be wagered before any winnings from the free spins earned through the promotion can be transferred to his or her cash balance.
- If a player does not take a cash bonus offered through a promotion and/or has no other active bonuses, winnings from the free spins go directly into her or his cash balance.
- If you withdraw your deposit without wagering, the free spins are voided and any winnings earned from them are deducted.
- Wagering on a no-deposit bonus is limited to fifty (40) times the bonus amount. The initial bonus amount may not be withdrawn.
- The maximum withdrawal on free or bonus spins with no deposit requirement is € 100.
- In order to withdraw winnings gained from a no-deposit bonus, AzurCasino requires a deposit of € 20, which is returned in whole with the winnings. (This is done to verify the player is of legal age.)
- We are unable to give no-deposit free spins to players from the following nations: Belarus, Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, and Ukraine.